View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykellman View Post
2- is there a way to see items that started 'yesterday' and are due at a future time in my forecast view?
I'm assuming you only have the iPad app at the moment, correct? What I do for this is to set up a perspective (a canned set of view settings) that shows me all of my available actions organized by start date. I work the stuff in today's due slot in the Forecast view, then I look at both today's starting slot in Forecast view, and this perspective, which will show me the actions which have already started. It's not perfect, but it would be overwhelming (for me, at least) to have everything that passes its start date remain on the list for "today" because I nibble away at a lot of projects rather than just a few, and most actions with start dates merely reflect the impossibility (or undesirability) of working those actions prior to that date, not necessarily a plan to work them that day.

Now, the fly in the ointment for you (if you don't also have the Mac software) is that Omni hasn't provided a means to create/edit perspectives on the iPad yet; you have to do it on the Mac at present. Use the Contact Omni entry under the gear menu to make a feature request (which does the same thing as Brian has offered to do for you in his response to your post). In the interim, you should be able to get Omni support to help you construct such a perspective. You'll probably want to call them: 800-315-OMNI or +1-206-523-4152.