View Single Post
What got me hooked two years ago was the desktop version of OmniFocus, which was a trial version, if I remember correctly. I was hooked within a week, and have not looked back since. To complain or whine about the price is quite silly and shows the value placed on this app.

There are many GTD Apps out there, that are either free, 99 cents, or a little bit more. OmniFocus is for serious individuals, that want things done in a certain way. We all have different ways of managing our daily lives, and completing the tasks that are set before us. What I love about this app, all 3 versions, is that no matter where I am, I can stay up to date, with all that I have to do.

I have posted comments, running up to the iPad release, of how I use OF in my business. I am the one at my place of work that is the administrator of our projects, and all of the tasks associated with each of them. The main reason is that I have the desktop/laptop version. There are 3 coworkers, who are family members, that have the iphone versions as well. It has been very easy for them to push task entry and task management to me, so they did not have to on their iPhones. There is only one Mac at the office, which is mine. I gladly have done the hard work of administering OF in the past, but now the 3 family members, and two employees can get iPads, and start doing more.

For $40, Omni Group is going to make enough money, so that they can keep developing great apps, for serious people, and mot have to cater to the whiners. Thank you Ken for giving us drag and drop, and the Move feature, which has been lacking from the iPhone version.

Please update the desktop version to add the Forecast view. I'm now going to enter due dates on all of my tasks, because I can actually see what's coming up easily. The way it's done on the desktop, I have avoided doing.