View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne4 View Post
paste NOT working

I'm getting a similar problem to that described in "Weird copy/paste problem" first posting here http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...ighlight=paste

I'm 99% sure that it started to happen as soon as i got version 1.5 release candidate yesterday.

This is the problem with me:-

I can copy and paste anything within the omnifocus program (so internal working is fine)

I can also copy from outside omnifocus (say firefox) and paste into an omnifocus action box

but when i try to paste into a project title box (i.e. on LeftHandSide projects list) then that no longer works

IS it just me?? (logged into a different profile but same problem)
I managed to reproduce this once today in 1.5, but it seems to be working now. When it was acting up, the paste command was grayed out if I had focused on the sidebar.

While trying to reproduce it again, I came across a different bug. If you copy a word from your outline, and attempt to paste it into a project name in the sidebar but only single-click to select the project name rather than double-clicking, the styling of the word will be applied to the entire sidebar! Fortunately, resetting the style preferences seems to undo it, though this would be quite an unpleasant surprise to a new user, I think.