View Single Post
I have a series of daily tasks, each set to repeat weekly. IOW each day of the week has a set of tasks that will recur on the same day every week. They are all in a single-action list called "daily checklist", and all are flagged. They have start and due dates at different times on the same day.

Sometimes I do not check off an item until after its due time has passed.

Problem: Each day, several tasks are duplicated when they recur. E.g. the task "Write for 15 minutes" is checked off, and a week later when the start date arrives, there are two tasks called "Write for 15 minutes" with identical start and due times.

This is not true of every task. At first I thought I must have set up the tasks incorrectly, so I stopped repeats on of the twin actions, then checked both off. But even after verifying there were no duplicates pending, I'm finding that they keep occurring. I can't see a pattern in the actions' Added or Changed timestamps.

Before reporting a bug, I want to see if I'm doing something wrong. I've checked the manual and searched the forums, but found no insight into the problem.

Could OmniSync be duplicating some repeating actions?