View Single Post
I think one other way the OmniGroup is spreading their wings is through the iOS market with their iPhone and iPad versions of their product line.

If carrying a MacBook to work isn't suitable then perhaps using the iPad version would be a decent substitute. The iPad and iPhone is certainly portable enough..... Pair the iPad with a bluetooth keyboard and things become so much easier.

I know that there are still a few things that are easier to do on the desktop version or there are a couple of missing features (creating perspectives, anyone?). But I think that OmniGroup will eventually address those issues so that OmniPad for iPad/iPhone will be on par with the desktop version's feature set.

With Steve Job's vision of the post-PC era, I can definitely see OmniFocus for iPad/iPhone as part of that vision. No more need to be tethered to OmniFocus anymore.....

Everybody thinks that crossplatforming an application is a simple task. Just recode and compile, right? If only that were true. It's not so easy to switch gears....