Thread: Bullet color
View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiamenese
Hi again,
I'm sorry to hear that. I had a postgraduate student some years ago who asked me if I could possibly have exam papers for her printed on pink paper as she had a somewhat similar problem with black type on white background and found pink to be the best colour for her. As the exam papers were printed centrally that was not possible so I suggested she get herself a sheet of pink transparent film, like OHP film, to lay over the exam papers to provide the tint. That worked for her.
I just wonder if a similar trick of having an appropriate coloured film that you could use over your monitor would be something worth trying.
Mark
I appreciate the suggestion. BTW, the generic "old folk" can read letter text better on a slightly colored background than the standard white background.

Thankfully my vision is not a problem for printed material. That situtation would be truly brutal. It used to only bother me with projected white background and black text (imagine airport projection TVs as the worst case scenario), but not it bothers me on computers. Sigh.

Anyways, thanks again.