View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Nahasapeemapetilon
Last time I tried this it was missing Delegate/Waiting For functionality. The author mentioned that future releases would have these features, but I have no idea whether they’re already implemented or not.
Waiting for has been implemented. And it seems new features are implemented every day, if not twice in a day. Just today MailTags support was integrated, I've yet to try it out!

If you tried it a few weeks ago, I strongly suggest giving it another try before commenting, as development is moving fast.

It is interesting to see the difference between how he works and how the Omni Group works. He is all about getting something out there and responding to customers to constantly make it better, while the Omni Group seems to be more about trying to get things perfect before releasing it. Both approaches have their merits, but I'm definitely happy to have something I can use now which has all the features and more of KGTD. Syncing works much better for me than it ever did in KGTD, and the smart folders are really nice.