View Single Post
I've been trying and trying to make this work and I've been googling until my google is sore and I'm at wits end and ready to ask for help. Here goes.

I have a Work context set up and it shows me tasks that are either due today or flagged. It works great, I love it, life is good. HOWEVER, I can't figure out one thing.... (drum roll):

I want tasks that have a start date that's in the past to also show up in my context, in addition to everything else there. But not ones that have no start dates.

I want to stop doing the whole "make it due as a reminder -> don't really need to do it today -> make it due in another few days dance". All the cool kids are using start dates and I want too also.

Here's how my work context is set up:
- Context mode
- Group and Sort actions by project
- Availability: available
- Duration: any duration

I love the layout, I love the way groups are separated by that grey bar. I just want to add items with past start dates to this list.

I think what I want is a choice for "status filter" that's basically "Due or flagged OR with a past start date. But don't show me crap without a start date, I don't want it!".

Aside from making each item have a start date of 9/9/2099, and using a project mode perspective, is there any way to do what I'm looking for?