View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmsboy View Post
Instead getting offensive, you should think about the consequences for a developer, if he/she would pull out any information, which is under NDA.

There's a reason why Apple got this NDA and there a reason, why ONLY DEVELOPER get a early release of ML.
Careful, now, we know that Apple has seeded others. John Gruber isn't getting seeded (and a personal meeting with Schiller!) because he's a developer: http://daringfireball.net/2012/02/mountain_lion and neither is David Pogue.

I don't think there is any reason to believe that Apple isn't seeding others. I do question whether Apple is seeding others and not supporting them, however. Given Apple's NDA and legal staff, Omni is right to post the workaround in a place where they can be confident that anyone with access has been approved by Apple. If Apple is seeding people and not willing to help them, that's a tough break for those folks, but Omni won't be posting anything on their forums that they think might be restricted by the NDA, I'm sure. I think they'll be wary of anyone who claims to have a seed from Apple and doesn't have something convincing as proof.