View Single Post
Thank you for your answers.
Now, I should probably explain why I'm here. :)

My "research" for finding the perfect GTD app for me started 1 - 2 months ago.
I started with Reminders: simple, clean and perfectly integrated in iOS, I used it for a while. Anyway the lack of projects and a proper desktop app (I have a MacBook Pro), make me switch. (Anyway, these are not such a big problems: I can name a list with the name of the project and Mountain Lion will bring the Mac App)

Then I tried 2Do. Nice UI, good animations and Full-featured.
But (because there's a "but") I found it too colorful (even for a 20 years old student) and a little bit.. Confused.

So, I switched to Appigo ToDo. I felt immediately that it wasn't for me. I don't know why, but I didn't like it.

What was left, Then?
The two GTD giant: Things and OF.

Things was quite perfect: polished UI, everything in the right place. But There's one big big big problem. I can't set (at an hour) for every single task.
That, and the lack of support, made me switch to OF.

The first thing I said using OF for iPhone was: "why everybody keep saying that it's a complex app?".
I found it quite simple: I understood immediately What contexts are (I haven't yet read the David Allen's book) and I can make a task quite everywhere. Moreover, the forecast view was something that shocked me: Simply beautiful.
I understood also why it was so expensive: quality and amazing support. (even if I have seen an educational discount that I hope to use it for the Mac app)

So, if everything is perfect, why I'm here?
Because I started reading this forum and here there are people that have something like 100 active projects and 500 tasks.
Wow. I realized that, maybe, OF wasn't made for me.
I don't have All those projects and tasks.

That's the reason of the question!

(Sorry if I said something that I should have not said! :) )

Last edited by Niko09; 2012-02-23 at 01:30 AM..