View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniEndUser View Post
i dont have mobile me, i dont want to have it. even if i had it, i dont want my calendar to have things like "take out the carbage" or "give food to the fish" (but i do want to be reminded about it!).
Your calendar doesn't have to have those things if you are using the iPhone calendar or iCal. It goes in a separate calendar which you do not have to display. Also the notification events are only entered a few days in advance of the present, and removed as they pass, so there's not much in there unless you are slapping due dates on everything in your system.

Quote:
Push Notifications is what works best for me and other users. Im asking you omnigroup, please , please implement push notifications and let the users decide how to best use the application they paid for, dont try to decide it for them.
The application you bought didn't have push notifications, so you don't have the option of deciding to use it that way, any more than I have the option of deciding to run Snow Leopard on my iMac G5. Well, I suppose we can both decide to do what we want, we just can't do it :)