View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
We've fixed the bug that caused this, but your database still needs to be unscrambled.

Make a backup of the OmniFocus database............
I only sync one desktop with one iPhone, but will test it now. I assume all of the above only does any good AFTER installing the latest version on the desktop? ;)

Also you don't mention resetting the database on the iPhone, shouldn't I do that first so I'm starting from scratch?

By the way, I thought you'd like to know that it's because of you that I've bought an iPhone AND can now comfortably resist going back to Windows. I have to have start dates for tasks, and I have to have both mobile device and desktop in sync. I was doing it by using Daylite, Missing Sync, and a Pocket PC with Pocket Informant. But Daylite, despite being the only available sync-able choice (Nighthawk looks to be as far off as it ever was), is plain awful and full of bugs, so my task management had all but completely disintegrated, and I was seriously thinking of going back to Windows and Outlook despite all the other reasons to prefer a Mac.

Then I saw that OF (which I've always coveted but not bought because I couldn't sync start dates from it to my Pocket PC), had an iPhone version, and almost exploded with excitement! You have no idea how good it feels to be using proper task management techniques again after two years of searching!

So I'm counting on you guys to get all this working perfectly.

No pressure ;)

Mark