View Single Post
Is this going to be solved soon? An estimate would be nice because the 1.7.3 version doesn't work neither and the problem seems to be affecting a lot of users. Not being able to use the GTD system where you have all your life for a couple of days really sucks. Also it's really fustrating to put data into it (or a weekly review) and lose all the changes again and again (even with the backups)

An estimate would be nice to decide if we should go back to 1.6. I cannot lose another day without OF but if it's getting fixed today or tomorrow I guess it's better to wait.

A single topic where you put the updates regarding this issue would be nice to not have to check 20 topics and know that someone is working to fix it. Also if you need more data to solve it just ask for whatever you need, logs, databases, even videos if they are needed.

Sorry for sounding like a bastard, I develop software too and know what it's like to deal with this kind of things but I don't think that you realize how serious it is for the people affected (it would have been fixed already)

Last edited by deadsunrise; 2009-09-07 at 09:07 AM..