View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodiebrad View Post
And you think you've accomplished this goal? Take a look at how much space is wasted! Huge fonts, indentations, black space. This is just an excuse.

I mean, I'm not trying to bust your bawls here, I just think you guys can do better. As someone who has paid $140 to your company, I think it is within my right to offer constructive criticism in the face of denial.
I'm honestly surprised that I didn't notice the icon alignment issue. I see it now and it looks really obvious.

Regarding wasted space, the example you gave of an app you liked not only wasted far more space, it filled the wasted space with bright, distracting clutter.

Am I right that you are the [REDACTED] who thinks that [OMNIFOCUS IS UGLY]? (Review on the App Store, if anybody is wondering).

I'm just another customer, but, the company is The Omni Group, not Omnifocus. While you have raised some valid criticisms, the direction you want them to take is ugly and wrong, IMHO. If they built their apps to more closely resemble the apps that you say you like, I would be *less likely* to give them money in the future.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I encourage you to express your ideas for the app's future. However, language that implies that your aesthetic sense is objectively superior and that the app is clearly ugly is silly.

Last edited by Brian; 2010-10-25 at 03:15 PM.. Reason: Let's not try to link forum IDs to real-life IDs...