View Single Post
When I need to know ....? Where do I go? It should do this, shouldn't it?

I've asked on the forum and was rewarded with a blunt answer that I took as "If you'd read the 'Definitive Guide' you wouldn't be asking such a stupid question." I know don't be so sensitive. ;-)

I find that most program's Help often doesn't. Saying "Press the *ShrumShrum Button to get the ShrumShrum Function is redundant all over again. ;-) I might need to know a little bit about ShrumShrums though, and how to use them with OG.

What I think folks here are asking is: How do we push OG to it's limits? How do we know what the limits are? What's the difference between a diagrammer and a sketcher and why can't I do both with OG? How can I partner with Omni to make OG better? How can we help make the user base bigger? How can I get my work done without going to another product? What's a dot graph? Oh, no OG just went to Grafizz what do I do?

All in all, OG is an excellent product. Like many good products you can do 80% of the work with 20% of the features. I need help with the other 80% of the features.

* A ShrumShrum is a generic thing like John Doe, Fred Nerk, or Jane Doe.