View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrademacher View Post
One more Macbook Pro user that will not switch to iPhone. Aside from me personally wanting OF for android... how could it possibly make sense to ignore android from a business standpoint?
I know there are many folks that don't love the iPhone and love their current smartphone or looking to buy a different iPhone shouldn't have to worry about waiting for OmniFocus for Android.

One way to get around that is to just buy the cheapest iPod touch or an iPad. This will give you the capability of using OmniFocus anywhere.

Now I can imagine that my suggestion will cause a S**T storm and cause angst and grief from many folks about having to carry yet another gadget on them.

But an iPod touch is so small. It can fit in your shirt pocket or pants pocket easily without you even noticing.

I carry a separate digital camera even though my cellphone has a decent camera on it. I also carry my iPod touch because I'm not interested in an iPhone either.

The iPod touch was created for folks who don't want to buy a cellphone/data plan with an iPhone.

I also carry my iPad in a messenger bag. It's just so slim that it doesn't even bother me.

Besides, you can also take advantage of the app store and get free apps as well as many very affordable apps to go along with OmniFocus. Your iPod touch or iPad will become an awesome multi-functional device.

My iPod touch and iPad are probably the best investment I ever made.