View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by danlandrum View Post
DrJJWMac and wilsonmg. Very thoughtful replies. You guys are appreciated.

Lightstorm's post feels all too familiar. If I bulk selected all my hundreds of work related projects and corresponding actions, then blindly changed their context to "computer," they would all still be mostly accurate. I think that is the problem.

I wish I could change the real world context, but the truth is, almost everything I do requires staring at this screen. It also seems the longer I stare at it, the less productive I become.
Thanks for the kind words.

Perhaps you only need to stay in Project/Planning mode. You may not need even need to be in context mode. If you're working on one project, just stay in that perspective/view.

Press Command-1 (View > Planning Mode), go to the left sidebar on click on one project or folder and work off of that. There's no need to go to context mode if you're staying on your computer.

There are several perspectives that I saved that are strictly project perspectives. I often look at this when I'm focusing all of my attention on just one project.

I'm hoping that a future revision of the iPad/iPhone app will allow me to save project perspectives. But I can always navigate my way to the projects and stay there.

I've been playing with contexts using energy level and different hats. I'm also still trying to figure it out too.

Last edited by wilsonng; 2013-11-15 at 11:06 PM..