View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I went ahead and added a vote to this item in the dev database. Other folks that run across this thread should email the support ninjas to do the same. :-)
Brian, we need to set you up with something so you can put up links that don't just supply the email address, but fill in the message with the appropriate bug number reference and the user just needs to type "me too" and hit the send button :) In all seriousness, have you given any thought to some sort of widget that you could insert in forum posts like this that would allow registered users to add a vote without having to compose an email and spend a few minutes of some support ninja's time figuring out which feature request the user's paraphrase matches best and add the vote? The thought does cross my mind that maybe you don't want to make voting too easy, but wouldn't it be a win to minimize the support ninja impact? Of course, I'm assuming that other people are more willing to send in their "me too" votes and that there are a significant number, I'm usually too lazy!