View Single Post
Had a closer look at it and tried some stuff out, but as I've never dabbled with SQLite before, I don't really have much clue about what I'm doing. Anyhow, my question now is:

How does this
Quote:
select \" Available actions\", count(*) from (task t left join context c on t.context=c.persistentIdentifier) where (projectInfo is null) and (childrenCount=0) and (dateCompleted is null) and (blocked=0) and (effectiveContainingProjectInfoActive=1) and (blockedByFutureStartDate=0) and ((context is null) or ((allowsNextAction=1) and (active=1)));
relate to this
Quote:
select \" Available actions\", count(*) from (task t left join context c on t.context=c.persistentIdentifier) where (t.projectInfo is null) and (t.childrenCount=0) and (t.dateCompleted is null) and (t.blocked=0) and (t.effectiveContainingProjectInfoActive=1) and (t.blockedByFutureStartDate=0) and ((t.context is null) or ((c.allowsNextAction=1) and (c.active=1)));
considering the latter gives an SQL error and the former doesn't. Does the former still give the intended result, and, if so, is that what the code should look like?