View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnibob View Post
In both the previous cases, I understand these actions are available, but I want to see things that are explicitly marked with current or past due dates, if they are not part of a sequential project (or whatever library 'folders' are now called) with a current or past due date.
I'm not sure why you expect this behavior. If you have set a due date on a parallel project, doesn't that mean that all the actions in that project should be done by the due date? In that case, I would want all the actions to inherit the project due date and show up when I've grouped or sorted by due date, unless they had their own, earlier, due date, in which case they should show up by then. After all, if the project is due on Oct. 15, then all the actions had better be done by then; otherwise, the project isn't done.

And if your singleton bucket has a due date, the same should apply.

If you haven't set due dates on the parallel projects or buckets, and actions in them show up by due date anyway, then you should report the bug to Omni.

If I've misunderstood you, please clarify why you expect different due date behavior from sequential projects, parallel projects, and single action buckets.