View Single Post
I didn't refresh the topic list prior to posting. This issue is handled in another post. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon. I don't see a way to delete the entire posting.

I've purchased the mobile version and the Desktop version of OmniFocus. When I enter a task and make it due within the next 3 days, it doesn't show up on the Due Soon line on the Home page. If I select Contexts, I can see that several items are Due Soon in several different contexts. (Projects doesn't have the same capabilities apparently as nothing notes that anything is Due Soon in that view.)

I can't figure out why the Due Soon from the Home screen is not working correctly. I've adjusted the Settings to Dues soon means 3 days. Again, in the Context view, there is notification of Due Soon items. However, the home screen doesn't happen.

Flagged items seem to be reporting as expected.

I'm using the software on a 16GB iPod touch. Syncing with a Mac running 10.5.4.(Syncing is set up via Leopard WebDAV server running locally) I'm using the SneakyPeak version 1.1 (v77.7.0.103077).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Smhearty; 2008-07-20 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: didn't refresh the topic list