View Single Post
I've started writing iPhone/iPad apps and looking at the app store comments makes me wonder what idiotic comments people will write about my apps - if they bother.

I was looking at the reviews for Taska and saw the following (with my comments added):

"I've been an OmniFocus (Mac and iPhone) user for a long time with no complaints"
So, no complaints. A satisfied customer in other words.

"Taska has just blown it out of the water"
Wow! That's some really huge improvement over OF then. What does it offer then that "blows [OF] out of the water"? Maybe I should consider changing too? Reading further though doesn't give me any idea really except that "usability and simplicity are superb"

"Get the syncing sorted and it's a knockout"
So it doesn't sync correctly? What are you telling me here - that you may have stuff via toodledo.com that isn't on your iphone and vice versa? Your data can't be relied on then? Now OF has syncing that works just fine (the user had 'no complaints') but despite 'blowing [OF] out of the water' for, usability, it doesn't sync?

If I was in the Omni Group I'd be banging my head against the wall with drivel like this being written about my products. I suppose this is internet democracy or something ...