View Single Post
i download OF for mac and bought OF for iPhone(on my itouch) last week.i really love it but...i have several requests OF doesn't offer...

1 IMO,the Due Date should have two kinds.One is Due Date with no time,another is Due Date with time(and push notifications).That's flexible!Different people have different requests.Some people need every item with Due day with time,some not.For me,when i work on my homework,i do not know exactly time when i can finish one subject and start the next one.And i also need OF push notification to me when 8pm to remind me take a shower(every night).

2 i can not understand how "repeating" works on OF.For example,i want to make a project on OF like:"do SAT OG",start at 3/20/12,due at 4/11/12.I hope OF can repeating this item everyday during this time(3/20~4/11),so i can easily find it in my ''forecast'.But OF can not work in this way...

That's problems i met so far on OF.Are there anyone can give me any help?Should I give up OF temporarily?

P.S.i am an Asian so maybe i made some grammar mistakes,i hope you can understand me...