View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
I'm a happy user of Curt Clifton's "What am I doing?" script. I wonder if someone with some scripting skills could alter it so that it could be invoked when multiple actions are selected. I'd love to be able to go through a list adding to the selections, then with one invocation of the script launch separate sticky Growl windows for each of them.

(Original script appears here.)
I second Craigs request. I would love a feature so that i could select a single action, press a keyboard shortcut and send it to growl, which would make the task sticky on my screen. I would do the same with 2 or max. 3 other tasks and that would really improve my multitasking.
Right now, i'm doing it like this. I also have iGTD2 installed which has this feature and then i select the tasks i'm doing in OF, copy them over into iGTD2 inbox and then use the keyboard shortcut to send them to growl.

I believe Curt.Cliffton is the original author of the WhatAmIdoing script and Curt, if you have the knowledge (which i believe you have) and the time to code this, i'll buy you a beer if you ever come to Slovenia. Heck, i'll buy you a sixpack :) I just hope Curt is reading this thread.