View Single Post
This thread reminds me of what I really would like to see with the Apple Slate (or Tablet, or whatever) - the ability to draw and organize with a omniGraffle like interface, linking things and ideas together then have them seamlessly added to omniFocus and OmniPlan to accomplish.

Of course, I would also like to have it work as a singular digital inbox, allowing me to capture all of my writings and notes, have it read my terrible handwriting and easily file everything to where it needs to be for both reference and execution.

I am hoping Omni is of a similar mindset, and Apple too. The above is what I need. The e-book, itunes, video thing should be the bonus, not the focus, in my opinion.

Ok, bringing this back to thread, it seems like OmniGraffle could be fairly easily adapted to mind mapping and integration between all Omni Apps needs to improve dramatically. I can't drag and drop content between Focus, Plan, and Outline? Ugh. Come on Omni, you are killing my workflow.

What we need is OmniWork in which their is seemless data transfer between all of the Omni applications. Oh, and perfect integration with the apple slate as the OmniInbox!