View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilgaz
Be polite and remember they are humans that sleep etc too. Did you click that "!" traffic sign to report spam btw? Yes, click that "mortgage" post, you will see right top a "!" traffic sign graphic, it is used to report the spam. You don't need to go nuts.

What they should do is using SPAM button a bit automatic like 5 registered guys/gals mark it spam, boot that topic AND the IP. Yes, it is a zombie (not real guy posting) and it is a virused windows system. That IP is not in interest of Omni, shouldn't be.

It seems spammers found a way to haxor webforums again. It is same way in Eudora forums.

Even versions are same.
Thank you, but at my age and excellent command of the English language, I don't need to be told to be polite. I posted a clear and concise post and straight to the point. When Troy and the 'team' at Omni wake and see forums they will note the posting times, (half way round he world) and, as I have had communications with Troy over a number of years, he above all will understand the frustration and annoyance these things cause.
I am sure that others have 'flagged' the offending post. I may have only joined this forum a few days ago (for SnPk feedback) but am in truth an 'old hack' with Omni.

Cheers from a sunny and hot Central London :cool: