View Single Post
It might be more important to report it to the ninjas if it is a bug. Without bug reports entered into the database by the ninjas, the developers won't have information on how widespread the problem is or what circumstances are necessary to reproduce the problem. Without a reproducible scenario it's impossible to fix a bug.

However, I'm not yet convinced that there is a bug here. My syncs are often annoyingly long, but after a long sync subsequent syncs are snappy. My long syncs always happen after a lot of activity on my desktop OF database.

So if rebooting the phone isn't an issue, here's another question for those with long sync times: If you have a long sync that you allow to run to completion, then you sync again without change the database, is the second sync fast?

Also, from the desktop Sync preferences, are all your listed clients legitimate ones?

(I do think there may be a bug here, and I'm not discounting how annoying the long sync and long optimization times are. I'm really just trying to discover a common theme so Omni can reproduce it and fix it.)

Curt