View Single Post
I thought I was getting to be familiar with Omnifocus - I was using contexts to separate out items from a meeting agenda that were actionable items for sharing the meeting minutes by that context...

... but you cannot export separately by context (into HTML and a limited list of formats) unlike you can for Projects - not without needing to duplicate effort in importing into a WP format. I would have thought this straightforward - the whole point of a productivity program should be to avoid duplication but in this example Omnifocus causes duplication!

Maybe I'm asking for too much but Omnioutliner allows for export to more formats - in which you can also export with the attachments retained (another thing OF doesn't do).

I came from Things then THL - then OF due to the stronger GTD features and more prospect of support. The ideas behind the product are great but the implementation (dread design) drags you down and I'm starting to think development isn't progressing also...

Any sign of hope and stronger features would be nice, especially as I've paid a significant amount for this Application?

Tim