View Single Post
I normally have a couple of important projects that are generally prioritised and thus would get flagged (as the entire project). These are projects with rather complex work-scenarios that I need to concentrate on for 2 hours or 3 every day over a longer period.

In parallel I sure have individual tasks inside non-prioritised projects as well as in single actions lists that I may flag on a day by day basis in order to do them asap.

You see, such individually flagged actions outside of flagged projects don't require concentration on the same overall topic, so it's ok to crunch through them in the general flagged actions view, context after context, jumping between projects and single action lists - just as they come.

Much in contrast flagged projects require continuous step by step work with concentration on the same overall topic.

Hence, filtering by flagged projects allows me to get "the rest" out of the way:

a) hide all non-flagged projects
b) hide all flagged actions from non-flagged projects

When I'm done with the 2 or 3 important and thus flagged projects for that day, I can then go into crunch-mode, switch to context view and get done whatever is due or flagged outside my main projects...

See what I mean?

And after all: If we can mark a project with a flag,
why shouldn't we utilise this flag for filtering just as we do with actions...