View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis View Post
+1 on this feature request. This duplicate actions issue is the main reasons I registered for the forums in the first place. As someone else has mentioned - it seems odd that this happens so often as the first thing that OF does typically is sync, I don't try to do anything until it has finished. I'm surprised this seems to happen to me so regularly but now I know the probable cause I'll be more careful.
I third this request, and these folks' explanation of it. I agree it should be a feature rather than something we should be hyper-cognizant of ourselves as users. I understand the scenario, but surely the apps can be smart enough to realize what's going on and help users keep it clean. After all, the phenomenon is never something a user would activate on purpose.

Further, I have tried to always tick off an action at point of completion, but I don't always, always have Omnifocus on me in that moment, and I should not have to stop what I'm doing and go grab Omnifocus before I *do* something, as it is not always 100% convenient for me to do so, so in those cases there is still an opportunity for error, and this should be considered human.