View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
For Firefox, the standard clipping service doesn't work (no services work, because it isn't built on the Cocoa frameworks) but there is an alternative mechanism that you can use. Read about it at http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=8251. Or switch to a real browser, like OmniWeb :-)
I'm always open to new ideas so i'll bite.

Why OmniWeb?

I tried getting used to Safari but simply hate its functionality. FireFox 3.5 has the por- um, Private Browsing Mode, and all the adds on. Mainly I only need Google Toolbar (or some Google apps alternatives) and a good Ad-Blocker. Oh, & I'm a big "1Password" user, so would need that.

If OmniWeb could help me out here, I'd trash FireFox this second...iono, I guess I should look into it.

Edit: So I downloaded OmniWeb and played around with it for a bit under 2 hours. I was impressed, though know I didn't give it enough time to adjust. Not a bad browser, def. a good one. Since I'd never heard of it before I was assuming it would suck and be worse than Safari (I hate Safari) but I really enjoyed it. I doubt i'll delete FireFox, but OmniWeb, not bad.

Last edited by HappyDude; 2009-07-08 at 09:33 AM..