View Single Post
I agree . . . a very big part of my poject planning is to see when I might be able to do what. The forecast option on the iPad is great, but I still cannot see my iCal events. It would be good to allocate my actions to days without having to switch back and forth to my iCal to see whether I might actually have back to back meetings on that day or am out travelling.
Visual integration of iCal events with OF Project planning would really up the potential of making OF my central point for project planning AND time allocation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AE Thanh View Post
The forecast feature on the iPad is great and I would love to see it on the desktop version. With that feature on the iPad I've stopped using the iCal sync to see how many tasks I had on certain days.

The only thing I can imagine that would be nice is to see on my calendar the number of tasks I have planned on days. I'm not sure something like that is possible with iCal (perhaps with Busysync, which I use, but iCal is more accepted. If it works on iCal, it works on Busysync).

--edit
Something else that would be great is if you can sync start dates to your calendar. That way you can see from a birds eyeview how your upcoming days/week can look like.