View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazhayes View Post
Hi Fred,
That's exactly what I mean. There are MUCH better tools than OF for managing GTD, not a little bit better, but light years ahead. The problem is that none (of the 50+ that I have tested) have a good desktop app + mobile sync. I am willing to at least try to endure multiple system chaos so that I can manage runway and 10,000ft VERY well. That is assuming that OF does actually manage runway and 10,000ft perfectly, over desktop, iphone, and ipad. Otherwise it defeats the entire purpose of GTD.
I think it is assumed that you will take on projects that are taking on are meeting your goals or towards them or necessary stuff that you need to do otherwise.

As far as OF managing runway and 10K ft perfectly, I have seen no other software like it that allows web syncing (via webdav) and desktop management. So, that would go back to your requirements or wants that you want in a software.

There is php-gtd - i am not sure which thread it was suggested under but apparently that is a good implementation of gtd.