View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
We have an existing feature request open syncing to multiple servers, but there are other requests which customers want more urgently. With the metric for urgency being "the number of customers who have sent in the request".

For the more general case of multi-user workflows, it's something we're interested in, but we don't have an ETA. Not a simple feature to implement, as I'm sure you can imagine. :-)
Hi Brian, thx for response, it's good to know that at least you're looking into implementing multi-user workflows. I am not familiar with Omniplan, but it seems the target for multi-user workflow has been achieved?! I seem to have read from OmniPlan's release somewhere, it's possible to assign tasks to different users on Omnifocus already? Is this true?

Does this mean we are almost there? I know you don't have an ETA, but just curious if we are looking at a few weeks, months, or next year?

Omnifocus is really the best GTD tool available right now, I would hate to have to switch to a more inferior or other platforms just to be able to handle "multi-user" workflows.

Please enlight.