View Single Post
Count me down a someone who has owned OF for FIVE YEARS and still not done more than futz with it…BECAUSE it does not have a rich repeating to do function.

I appreciate the move in that direction, but I simply cannot use the software until this is implemented and it's incredibly aggravating.

Right now I'm using BusyCal (which integrates nicely on iPad and iPhone using Busy To Do). PLEASE look at BusyCal's slick, flexible repeating to do list. It's easy to understand and implement and works perfectly.

As has been said before, such functionality has been accessible for ages (Now Up To Date was the first one I used regularly).

Why do people want the repeating to dos and calendar in OF? Because they want ALL their actions in ONE PLACE. OF is the BEST at the GTD model, but, hello, scheduled events and repeating tasks are a huge part of the THINGS we are trying to GET DONE. Forcing hopeful OF users to spread their information out in multiple programs is less efficient and makes it more likely that things will get lost, forgotten, misplaced, or overlooked.