View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by billback View Post
I would love to have this feature. I have certain things that are due on specific days of the month (currently two tasks that repeat every month). I also have a number of tasks that repeat only on work days.
We definitely plan to add more complex repeat scheduling, it just wasn't as important as shipping 1.0 in the first place or as adding synchronization to OmniFocus for 1.1.

Quote:
Finally, I would like to have the ability to specify the repeat time. For example, every day, I have to enter time by the end of the day (5pm). Yet, the auto repeat sets it to 12 AM, meaning it's overdue at the beginning of the day. This is especially distracting on the iPhone version since you have two different views (Overdue and Due Soon) (Note: if someone knows how to fix this, then that would be great).
Hmm, this sounds like a bug.

But I think I have a workaround: try setting the repeat period to "24 hours" rather than "1 day". (My guess is that OmniFocus is currently rounding the next repeat target to the nearest day or hour or minute, based on whichever units are selected for the repeat interval.)

Last edited by Ken Case; 2008-07-25 at 07:22 AM..