View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireproof View Post
I guess what I'm saying is: In OF application on my MacBook, I've customized my "DUE" and "DUE RADAR" perspectives so that it doesn't show teammate actions. I would like this customized view to synchronize to the iPhone so that on my iPhone I don't see those actions there either.
It does. Are you turning on the Perspectives feature on your iPhone, and using the Perspectives->DUE and Perspectives->DUE RADAR choices that appear? Assuming that your perspectives are context mode perspectives, you should be able to view them on the iPhone and see a list very similar to that you see on the Mac (one notable content difference: at the moment, the iPhone app does not filter out actions from On Hold projects, so they will appear on the iPhone but not the Mac).

What it does not do is replace or alter the Overdue and Due Soon "perspectives" on the main screen of the iPhone app, which cannot be edited.

But if you have badges turned on in the side bar or dock or menu bar on the desktop app, you have the same problem with your teammates' actions getting counted, regardless of your perspectives. If it is in your database, it counts.