View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wood View Post
I'm not seeing this; I tried setting Austria (German) under 10.5, selected an action in Project mode (with no dates set) and entered "20.11.2007" in the start date field.
I did exactly this (on OS 10.4.11), and OF "freezes" after I have typed "20. 11. 2007" (see screen shot). Freezing is not the accurate term though, as when I change applications and then come back to OF, there's an error message, too (as seen in the screen shot). This error message only appears when I return from another app, but as it is somehow prompted by the date entry, it's propably the reason I can't do anything else in OF from this point. Also, the error message cannot be clicked away, I have to restart OF.

When I don't type the date but use the little calendar icon instead, it works, although this prompts the same error message. That message can be clicked away however and OF continues working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wood View Post
Could you post a screen shot of your International > Formats system preferences pane and any more details about exactly what you have selected, and what you are typing into the field? Rowan might have a better idea about what could be going wrong since he's Lord of the Dates.