View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Hmmm....I'm not quite sure I understand. We didn't intentionally hide any columns in the last few days, as far as I know...

1) Did you just join the Sneaky Peeks after running 1.0.3, or do you mean that you were running 1.1 sneaky peeks and now you've got a 1.5 sneaky peek?
2) Are you talking about the purple context list on the left or the context column to the right of the action names?
If I'm in Context view I have Name, Project, Due, Estimate, Flag, and Notes as the columns. There used to be a context there. That way I could have a list of everything due today for example and see right in the list which context it was in. Now I don't see the context. I like the context there since I keep the due today view up all of the time and get into a mood where I want to do phone calls so I just look for which ones are phone calls and do them. Now I have no idea which context they're in. Yes, I could go click on the phone context over to the left but I'd really love to have my context column back so I see everything in one place with minimal clicking around.

I was running SP 1.1 builds. I update the app every morning when it prompts me about the new build.

Is there any way to get back to the 1.1 installs? I looked for the download but it's only 1.5 builds listed now.

If I click on the column bar it only shows Estimate, Start Date, and Due Date as options. I have Estimate and Due Date checked.

Thanks for the quick responses. Let me know if there's some way to go back to an earlier build or some way to get my view back in order. My productivity dropped significantly today.