View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas View Post
Hi.

You're probably using one of the new built-in mode switching buttons. I think to get the view you're looking for you'll need to:

1. Show the "View Bar" (View Menu > Show View Bar)
2. Change the grouping to Context (in the view bar, where it says "Due", just to the right of where it says "Remaining", change to "Context")

We might change this default.
Almost there. I changed to group by context. Now the contexts show up. I guess I'll just have to get used to everything being split apart. I like the group by due better since if I have another view which shows what's due today and tomorrow and now everything there is split into all of these different contexts. It's hard to get a clear view of today in one section and tomorrow in the other. I use this at the end of the day to see what's coming up next and what I really need to get through today (ie, stay up late).

What's interesting is the context column shows up in another view I have called "Quick Stuff". It has the same sorting. I've attached a few pictures.

Picture 1 is how things look now that I group by context. This is ok but I'd really love to have that context column back.

Picture 2 is my "Quick Stuff" perspective and it still has the context column. Puzzled why this perspective has the column I want.

Picture 3 is my today and tomorrow perspective where the context column is again gone.

Can I put a feature request in to get this column added back in?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	739   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	740   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 3.jpg
Views:	429