View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalError View Post
Breaks exporting due-dates in the german localization. This was fixed in version 1.8 or so. Now that bug is back. This is getting ridiculous since that bug has been fixed and then re-introduced already.
I'm very sorry about this regression! We've fixed this for the next release. Again.

The problem is not with our source code management, it's with our process of getting translation updates back to our localization team. Whenever we update the interface for the app, we send it out to our localizers and they update and test their localizations for the new interface. We then integrate whatever changes they've made back into the app.

But when we shortened the due prefix in our calendars from "Fälligkeitsdatum" to "fällig", we treated it as an engineering bug which we fixed in our local copy of those translation dictionaries (based on feedback here in the forums). What we forgot to do (twice, apparently!) was to let our localizers know about the updated translation, so each time we've made other significant changes that required localization updates they've sent back the old translation along with all their new work.

We've made sure the localizers now know about this change so they can update their dictionaries, hopefully avoiding this longer translation from appearing in the future.

Quote:
Could you release some kind of hotfix or am I the only customer who's using this mechanism?
We've fixed this for our next update, which we'll be submitting to Apple for review soon. If you're willing to help beta-test the fix between now and when 1.9.1 ships, please send me email at kc@omnigroup.com.

Once again, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this regression!