View Single Post
Hi, a new user here. I'm running version 3 which came preinstalled on my PowerBook. I've just started using it for a project at work, drawing a business process flowchart. I now need to drop the flowchart into a PowerPoint presentation. I've exported the flowchart as a JPG file, and that works fine. I'll use the presentation to step management through the process, highlighting roles, responsibilities, objectives, etc.

What I'd like to do is highlight specific portions of the flowchart, to use as a visual guide to highlight the specific task(s) covered on each of the presentation slides. That is, I'd like to include a small image on each slide, with the specific portion of the process being covered highlighted.

Is there a way to do this in OmniGraffle, either the version I have or the latest version (standard or pro)? For example, shade or soft-focus all but a selected portion of the diagram? Enlarge a selected portion? Some way to draw focus to a specific portion, yet in context of the whole flowchart?

I could probably do this externally to OmniGraffle, using a graphics editor of some sort. But I thought I'd ask here first, to see if it can be done within the app itself. I tried searching the forum, but didn't find anything using the search terms I came up with.

Thanks in advance!