View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
I think your logic has jumped the tracks here...do the people who are running ML who do have access to the dev forum (I'm not one of them, and have no dog in this hunt) not deserve a version of OmniFocus that doesn't need to be patched? Does Omni not have a vested interest in making it possible for people to use their software with ML (without violating the terms of the NDA) and report any bugs?

Even if you don't have this OmniFocus issue to worry about, running the ML beta exclusively probably isn't a great plan if you aren't a dev and don't have access to others who can help you with problems.
I was only pulling pig-tales! I'm sure a fix will be issued as soon as it can. In the meantime if I choose to run Mountain Lion and I don't have access to OF then thats up to me. I just object to people making assumptions about others who post here and how they express it.

From the OmniGroup response it looked as if the fix might be posted within this thread, rather than just a link to the Dev Forum. I was simply asking if the plist edit *might* be posted here. I don't need a guide in life choices or advice on running beta software.

Last edited by johnwin; 2012-02-19 at 02:17 PM..