View Single Post
Thanks for confirming that. I'll submit a request for reconsideration of the availability of groups - it isn't good that available actions are not accessible on OF iphone simply because they are in a group.
to
Yes, I don't operate from context mode that often - most of my contexts are available to me simultaneously in my office at work or close nearby (phone, computer, internet, reading material, fax, copier, scanner, shredder, chairs to meet with people etc), so I tend work on a Project focus and change my context dynamically as needed to complete the actions within a Project.

Actually some of my projects are almost contexts in themselves, which may be a flaw in my methodology, though it seems to be getting things done, which is what its all about in the end.

For example I have a project called "Out Trips" where I put all the things that I need to do while out in the car or at the shops - but they also all have the context called @errands. So all the one-off errands not linked to any larger project go in the "Out Trips" project (with the @errands context), but any errand that is part of another Project can stay in that project but will also have the @errands context.