View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esciara View Post
Hi there,

I have moved from iGTD to Omnifocus. Find it much clearer and in line with GTD...

One thing I love though on iGTD is the ability to create actions related to emails, files by just pressing the F6 button. My understanding is that this is also available with OF (through Quicksilver). But it looks unclear and patchy to me how to do that.

Could anyone summurise how to set up the whole thing? I saw that there was already a OF script with the QS I installed but I don't even know what it does and how to use it...

Thanks in advance!

Em
As I understand it, the included Quicksilver script is just for entering actions into OF, not for linking files or email. I'm running Butler currently (about to make my annual switch back to Quicksilver), so I may be slightly off here. Someone will chime in to correct me if so...

As I understand it, you trigger the Quicksilver hotkey, hit the apostrophe key to enter text mode, enter your action description, then hit tab and choose to send it to OF.

I have a script that lets you create a new OF action from a selected email in Mail.app. You can download the script from my software downloads page.

Curt