View Single Post
OK, more ranting.

In the last few weeks:

I downloaded iOS4 that rendered my iPhone 3g unusable.

I've had an App deleted without warning and without my permission. On asking for a refund, I'm told to contact the developer.

An App took money out of my iTunes account without warning me (via in-App purchase). I've been told to contact my credit card company for a chargeback.

Oh, and since I've had my iPhone and iPad, I'm not permitted to purchase Apps from anyone else, 'allowed' Flash, etc. etc. Why? 'coz Apple says so!

I know that I really should be venting on an i-hate-apple board somewhere, but there are a lot of Omni users who, like me, have been long-time loyal fans of everything Mac and I respect their opinions (even if I sometimes don't agree) over those whose previous Apple experience is confined to owning an iPod Shuffle.

It comes down to this, after serious consideration, OmniFocus is the only reason I don't feel able to junk my iPhone. If it were available via the web, on Android, or could be sync'd by another client, I would do so in a flash (no pun intended!).

Is there something I'm not 'getting' or am I being 'unreasonable'? I would genuinely be interested in other Member's thoughts.

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2010-07-16 at 03:33 AM..