View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie1702 View Post
2) How does anyone using OmniFocus deal with not being able to put single actions on hold? - The lack of this feature just blows my mind whenever I try to use my workflow on a daily basis. There simply are single actions in my projects I want to put on hold, but there just seems to be no way to do so...!

3) Waiting for stuff to be done by others. - I just want to be able to mark single actions with a tag that says "waiting". That way I could just include that tag in a perspective filter (like in Things) and see all my 'waiting for"s without altering their context or place within my folder structure.
I share your pain. I really don't want my "waiting fors" to disappear until revived by a start date. I want them to appear in my regular working list, so I'm reminded of what I'm waiting for.

Also agree with placing single actions on hold. Sometimes that's the most obvious way to handle something.

This said, I've griped about "waiting for" in the past, but had practically forgotten about it, so I must be gradually conforming to OF's way of doing things.