View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch5050 View Post
I'm not sure where I've been rude? My experience syncing--not yours--has been extremely trying. I'm glad that you can sync effortlessly--good for you. However, I can't, and it appears that many others fall into the same category.

As far as members offering help, it's very considerate and most has been helpful, but if you look at my posts from before, I wasn't soliciting assistance. I was merely stating my problem and wondering if others had gone through similar problems--seeking feedback. Why can't another person point to a problem without sugarcoating it? My experience syncing so far has sucked--there's no other way of putting it.

Let me state that the various members who have recommended possible solutions are very considerate, and thank you. As well as the OF staff & tech support--who have been nothing but patient and accommadating.

You might have a point if I hadn't already tirelessly tried various avenues at fixing this problem, but I have, and by the twentieth solution without success, one needs to call it for what it is. Thanks for your own rude, and gratuitous input.
There's a difference between been rude and gratuitous and/or being forceful. Unfortunately, this is one of those cases that if one has to have it explained then one probably wouldn't understand the difference.

J.