View Single Post
Rob Trew...I'm moderately new to these forums, so apologize if I wasn't clear. I realize the scripts are as is. I wasn't asking if you would modify them for me, but rather if the behavior I described was what you were seeing, and if so can it be modified by tweaking the script. So without reproducing my VERY wordy prior post...is it possible to change the producing of an "extra" untitled OO file, stop the opening of a new DT window (rather than just making the database active in the existing window), and making the DT file tree visible on the script launching it? The same with regards to "streamlining." I wasn't asking you to streamline it for me...but rather if it was possible to streamline it in the manner I described.

If so, I will attempt to modify the scripts myself. If not I won't waste my time (or yours by asking questions about your script that you know are impossible).

If you don't have the time to address these...also understandable. I know everyone on these forums is busy...or else they wouldn't be using OF to it's most efficient function.