View Single Post
Didn't you guys notice this on the Things blog post? "As a courtesy to our avid Things users we decided to start at an introductory price of $9.99. Take advantage of it now, it won’t last for long." I haven't looked up the info myself to confirm, but from what Ken said above, its final price will be the same as OmniFocus for the iPhone. Intro promotions and discounts aside (e.g. as a OO Pro owner I get OF for $60) that brings the ultimate price difference between OmniFocus and Things to just $30. OmniFocus has substantially more features than Things, and is notably further along in development and stability, so $30 is reasonable.

To the person who suggested OmniFocus is just a "glorified to do list"... I think you missed the point (both of OF and possibly even GTD as a whole), and you do not have any conception of the work and thought that goes into an app like this.

Anyhow, I gotta go finish this letter I'm writing to Apple. My MacBook Pro cost more than my friend's Dell, so I'm telling Apple that they ought to be sending me a free gift card or a discount or something ;)

(note I'm not putting down Things at all... it is a great application as well)

Last edited by keysplayer; 2008-07-11 at 01:52 AM..